Stan Meyer Cell with 6x2 Tubes
Stan Meyer Cell 6x2 is a Water Fuel cell based on Stanley Meyer's design patents.
The cell uses 6 pairs of co-centric Tube electrodes made with special grade of Steel alloy. Stan Meyer HHO Tube Cell model is a HHO generator cell based on Stanley Meyer's design to efficiently generate HHO gas which is also known as Brown's gas, OxyHydrogen gas or Hydroxy Gas.
It is made of a high grade plastics enclosure, 6 pairs (12 nos) of tubes with active electrode length of 6" and long-life swivel push in fittings.
• Input: 12VDC
• Customizable to Series / Parallel connection Cell.
• No. of Tubes: 6 pairs (12 nos) of Inner/Outer tubes.
• Cell Height: 12"
• Tube Material: Specially treated Steel
• Guides: High strength Plastics
• Electrical terminals with wing nuts.
• Uses quality gaskets for years of operation.
• Gas connections with Push On type Elbow
• Cell runs cool even after hours of operation.
Stanley Meyer is the most successful researcher who demonstrated use of Water Fuel Cell technology to run his car only on water.