Do you wish to improve the quality and productivity of brazing operations while reducing the supply chain hassles, flammable gas storage risks and operating costs ?
AquaWelder is the most advanced Green technology to take you to worldclass manufacturing.
It offers unique benefits.
- Cost & Economy: AquaWelder consumes only electricity and Distilled / De-mineralised water. The cost savings of using AquaWelder is 40% compared with LPG, Propane and Acetylene fuel.
- Energy Efficiency: ~30% less energy is consumed when compared with LPG, Propane, and Acetylene fuel.
- High Energy output: AquaWelder flame results from the combustion of Hydrogen and Oxygen which is supplied premixed by the machine in the perfect proportion. Like LPG, Propane and Acetylene, it has NO Carbon.
Hence, the flame is precise and very little heat loss occurs making the flame highly efficient. The calorifica value of 1kg hydrogen is 34000 Kcal/Kg or 141.9 MJ/Kg which is 3 times that of Acetylene 49.9 MJ/Kg and LPG 46.1 MJ/kg.
- High Temperature : AquaWelder's flame temperature is up 3000 degrees C, which is much higher than conventional gas like LPG, Propane and Acetylene. This improves the working / process efficiency and helps in costs savings.
- Maximum Safety : AquaWelder generates its fuel from water on demand when the machine is switched ON. It does not store the gas, hence no risks of leakage. Also the gas produced by AquaWelder dissipates rapidly into the atmosphere compared to acetylene, LPG or Propane which is heavy and gets deposited at ground level in case of a leak.
- Multiple safety devices, including overheating and in-sufficient water cut-off switches, will automatically turn the power off to ensure the safety of both the equipment and the user.
- Healthier Working Environment - AquaWelder flame gives ZERO toxic fumes and ZERO carbon based emissions. Emissions by LPG, Propane and Acetylene gases is a serious health hazard to users.
- Environmentally Friendly : AquaWelder produces ZERO pollution while burning, whereas LPG, Propane and Acetylene gases generates Carbon emissions.
Specifications, features and look of the machine are indicative only. It may change due to continuous research and up-gradation at our end.